Verified Reviewer

I ordered 3 minimalist vases through Etsy Australia from Inner Union on 08 October 2021, but have not received them. The last entry on the Tracking page states that the package was delivered by atl on 02 November 2021.

This is not the case. I have contacted Inner Union by email on 3 occasions. The first was when I received the order confirmation and saw that the delivery address was incorrect. I emailed the correct address to Inner Union and the seller replied Thank you.

The second time was 08 November 2021 when I noted that the tracking page listed the package as having been delivered. The third time was a few days later, having received no response to the previous email. To date there has been no response to either of these 2 emails.

Having paid AU$168.55 for these goods I request your help in tracking and receiving this package. I still want the goods and would prefer to receive them rather than a refund.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Etsy Pros: I just needed to speak to a live person, Jumphel.

Etsy Cons: Ph no advises to use help section of etsy site.

Comments