5.0

I ordered a few items from an Etsy shop totaling $90.95 including the $15 I had to pay for the shipping. I received a tracking# saying my package was in route.

Then the post office seemed to have lost the package because after 5 days the tracking stopped updating. I contacted the seller who did nothing to help and said he sent and itll get to me eventually. I opened a case with Etsy. Etsy looked into it but sided with the seller because he could provide shipping/tracking info.

I called USPS Several times for assistance and was finally told there was nothing they could do for me because the seller did not add insurance (I had no choice on any shipping). So Im out almost $100 and nobody but me seemed to care. I searched for a phone# to call Etsy when I found this website - Pissed Consumer. Well Pissed Consumer had the only phone number I could find for Etsy.

I used the number they provided and got through to Etsy and they refunded me!!!!!!! Im so happy.....thank you pissed consumer!!!!!

User's recommendation: DON’T GIVE UP.

Location: Sebastian, Florida