4.7

I.m Trying to get help with a vendor. I'm not getting the item that I ordered.

She stated that the item was"on its way" I tracked it and could not even find a record that she even sent it. I think it was a stall tactic, since she told me the week before that the plants just did not look good. She did offer me a refund, but told her I'd really like to have the product. The pic on her website showed a beautiful plant that I had never seen before,sooo I really wanted that plant even if I had to wait a few days more.

I feel that there may be other customers waitng for the same just like me. I've been a customer for quite some time now and have never had any problems like this with any of your other vendors I'm not even sure if I can even use her name at this point. As I stated, I just want my plant and I will not deal with her company again. I will continue to be valued customer of Etsy though.

Thankyou for your time.

Lloyd O.Tydings P.S. I'm not sure what account number is, since I've never needed to use it before.

User's recommendation: Check your vendor out carefully and don't order something just because of a pretty picture. Check the vendor's credentials if possble.

Location: Annapolis, Maryland