Verified Reviewer

We have purchased Indian wooden handmade Swing from The shop, AsianArtEmporium2020- this seller is big fraud and sold us even more expensive Swing promised it will deliver item in 4 week time. I have paid him full amount $1050+$175( extra money because he WhatsApp on video and we chosen even heavy wooden work Swing).

Its more than 6 weeks now still not received my Swing. This caused me mental trauma , I continuously tried to get in touch with him to get update, but he always giving some kind for reasons like- I have closed for the day, or I am stuck in the rain and will call you back. but he never replied On Etsy conversation as well he has never replied with any details, showing and faking he cannot talk English. Contacted Fedex and they have confirmed that seller has not given item to Fedex - he cleverly created the label to show buyer he has sent the item but faking that it is stuck in the shipment process.

Also adding current Covid reasons for the delay. He also said that because item is too heavy it is causing issue. I can not understand if he is wooden swing seller- his each items are heavy and his profile shows that he has sold many more heavy swings before this. How did he manged to get those shipment out then to USA and other countries?

That means he has not done this before or faking everything on website completely to fool people. I am not sure what is Etsy's criteria to allow any seller to sell their items . But if he stays on Etsy he will try to make fool more customers. Please ban him from selling him on Etsy.

this platform English I hav much english. He is a fraud a

User's recommendation: Please do not buy anything from this seller, HE IS A BIG FRAUD!!

Etsy Cons: False statement of shipping, No phone number for etsy to talk to a real person, Item never delivered.

Comments