I ordered a tuttu outfit for my bbys 2nd Birthday etsy seller confirms and says it was delivered to my front garage but i never recieved nothing iam really concern because i am running out of time and i really want to recieve my bbys outfit . ive ordered before from etsy and iam always happy with my purchases this time i dont know what happen that weekend that they say it was delivered i was out of town when i came back nothing was in my yard or mailbox. Please respond to me a.s.a.p thanx.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

etsy is a shell business for many small business', they offer nothing but a platform.

Your real dispute is with the seller and the post office or your card company.

If the package did not arrive then the tracking from the shipping company should prove this an easy case.

(if you didn't receive tracking info then you can flag the shop itself for fraud)

1st thing..

talk to the shop owner and demand a refund if your product never arrives (before you flag the shop, they will loose access to refunding you if you flag them first)

2nd If that doesn't work, file a complaint with the gateway company you used I.E. mastercard, visa, paypal (they guarantee your purchase and are the real security on etsy)

Then leave a negative review, (without comment works best for one star, because etsy doesn't remove them at the request of the store owner)