Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.6

Original review updated by user Jul 03, 2021

Hello Etsy Support

RE: We placed a reserve on your account because you recently made your first sale on Etsy and are seeing a high volume of orders.

Thank you for making my first sale on Etsy, a day I will truly remember by withholding 75% of the proceeds for the next 90 days. My sales have doubled from none, but I fully understand that an Etsy reputation may be on the line.

After all, I could be anyone.

The sale was to a personal friend who is trying to help me by promoting my art locally, and so I offered to donate 50% of all my proceeds in June to Altrusa, a charity that my friend supports, if she bought it on Etsy rather than in person.

So I'll extend my offer to the Etsy community: 50% of all proceeds to Altrusa for the month of July 2021

Go ahead! Make My Day! Love this special box! The artwork is awesome, colorful, and complex, and the variegations in the painting of the wooden box sides are a wonderful complement to the work.

It adds a great accent to my wall and I also use it to hold my cellphone at home.

No problems finding it now! - my friend's comment

I challenge Etsy Support to match my efforts - Icarus Flyby

User's recommendation: Etsy Support is a no reply email address: Seller beware!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Etsy Pros: Quick startup, Originality.

Etsy Cons: Horrible customer service, No support.

Comments

#2043038

Etsy Support got the message and released the proceeds from my first sale the next day.

Etsy Reviews