Seattle, Washington

I am a seller....they are the worst in communicating with the seller. Over and over again I have sent them messages. They won't give you a phone number and have yet to call me after SEVERAL request to contact me.

Over and over their site request that I update my bank info, of which I did...once you do this, then they reset you back to having to wait five(5) days before funds are released. In the meantime all the taxes, fees etc are being taken out of my personal bank account which put me in the negative. ALL the money is sitting in my Etsy account...as if being held hostage. That's where they should be taking the taxes and fees from. Instead, they over and over again are not releasing the $1800 in my account. It's just sitting there.

I'm so pissed. No one is communicating..and now it's asking me to update my bank info AGAIN. WHY????? So Etsy can keep it another 5 days, then only to ask me again to update bank info.

This is total *** So pissed right now. I need the money...I have packages to mail out and my upfront cost to have the items made. I need MY MONEY...

If you are looking for a place to sell your items. Etsy is the last place..and even if it was the last place...I would NOT use them.

I am doing a fundraiser for the Lymphoma Research Foundation and I can't wait until I am done with it and done with Etsy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Etsy Marketplace.

Preferred solution: call me and take care of the issues within Etsy.

Etsy Cons: Total lack of communication with seller.

• Worst Customer Service